Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Day 6 - Cards

This is a sad kind of post, but an activity none the less.
My grandmother (K & R's Nana) happens to be in the hospital right now, and I went to visit her yesterday, and K wanted to come, but he couldn't, because it is the Cardiac Intensive Care Unit, so I told him that we would make her a card.
So I took out a card I had that said "Thinking of You" and K decorated that card for over an hour.
Some items that he used were stickers, markers, and foamies. Some other items that you could use would be paints, the de doodles from Crayola are great, some ribbon, and any assortment of stickers from the dollar store.
These cards look great from the outside as they say a message, but the inside is great too, because kids at this age have trouble printing their names, and by doing this instead it still makes them feel included.
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment