Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Day 2 - Tea Party



Who says that Boys don't like to be fancy?

Today we decided it would be fun to have a tea party as K is going to have one at Preschool coming up. We got out his little set, like the one you see here, and set them out. A blue on for me, a "lello" one for K and a orange one for R.
K was pouring and telling me to use my "magination" to stir, since we had no spoons.
R started to get a little frustrated that we would not let him clash the saucers together to make music. (note for readers: Get a plastic one for the little guys)
Of course it was going so well, and I thought, "See, boys can play quietly with toys marketed to girls...." When K took the saucers from the tea set placed them on his chest and exclaimed, "Now I have boobies, just like you!"
Well, flattery will get you everywhere, especially if you are a 3 year old boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment